Monday, June 1, 2009

I just got done putting into pratice what I learned on Sat. training. I think it is so important for me to learn the value of WEB2.0 (giving away information). This is how you establish relationships with people and they begin to trust you. I had to first set up a custom lead capture page for people to opt in to be able to get the link for the FREE training Thursday night. Then I had to set-up my Aweber account with a new form. Next I now have to shoot a video to promote the Thursday night training. I am getting so much out of this education and hands on training. I really feel like I am learning more and more each day. I know this is a investment in my time, but being a realtor and the market being slow, what better use of my time then to learn how to grow my business. What I am learning doesn't matter which business you might have, if you learn how to market on the Internet you will become successful. To take a test drive:http://helpinmarketing.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment