Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today has just been a great day. Went out for a walk this morning and then mowed the lawn. Got ready for my training on MyBrandBuilderPro system http://helpinmarketing.com/. The training was just what I needed to stretch me some more. I began right after the training to work on my "List". I am learning so many new names for things I never knew about. Thinking about the importance of a "List" I thought of like one of the main assets to my business. The "List" is the names you get working on your "Funnel". Leads become a part of your "List" and it is very important to take care of them. What I mean you want to really practice Web2.0, which is giving valueuable content away. I always believed what you sow you will reap. What you get back from your "List" is people begin to trust you and when you recommend a product they just might buy it from you. So what I am learning is you have to have a relationship with your "List" and the training in MyBrandbuilderPro teaches you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment