Thursday, May 28, 2009

What an two days this has been. I have been for almost 15 years advertising on the Internet. First using other peoples systems to promote my real estate business. Then after a few years I wanted to be able to promote my own web site and learned how to do a web site using Microsoft Front Page. Still I needed to find out a way to get noticed. Google was offer what they called PPC (Pay Per Click). I was paying $350 per month for just one search term. The most popular one I couldn't even think of affording. After a couple of years I stopped PPC because it was just getting to expensive. Last Jan. I came in contact with LocalAdlink and started advertising my site. Well as of today my web site is now coming up organically in the most popular search term where I live plus two other ones that I never could get good ranking. If I was paying for SEO this would cost "thousands of dollars", but with LocalAdlink it is only costing me $200 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment