Friday, May 22, 2009

I have always been interested in the Internet. I still remember my first computer in 1985. I was a radioman in the Navy, so electronics has always intrigued me. Being at a desk was normal to me, and I never was mechanically inclined. So over the years I have grown using different programs with the business I owned in NY for 22 years. At 50 it was time to leave NY and change careers. I was able through a friend to find out that I could run my business in NC through the Internet. I began my real estate career in 1995, and have done very well with it, but with real estate there was no retirement, so I began looking. As the economy began to slide I joined a MLM travel company, because we love to travel and also it was a way to make some extra income. This started me on my quest to learn more about Internet marketing. I was tired of paying someone else who knew how to set up things on the Internet. I wanted to learn. I bought Microsoft Front Page and taught myself how to become my own webmaster.
I became very successful as a Buyer's Agent helping people relocate to our area. In fact over the years about 95% of our real estate business has come through the Internet.

Getting involved in my first MLM I began to here things like "auto responders" "landing pages", and of course there were companies out there that could do that for you also. Well, by now you know me. I wanted to do it for myself.

That brings me to now. I have joined up with a group called Empowered Brand Builders that have developed a great platform and training to teach you how to do it all yourself.

So this is my journey. I will keep you posted
http://helpinmarketing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment