Thursday, June 25, 2009

This week has been busy waiting for something to happen. Only kidding, but with the economy being where it is you can get stuck in that place waiting. The wonderful thing about on line marketing is you can continue to be on the offense and make things happen. I began the week putting out information to my list about our free on line training on Blogging. I have four people opt into the training tonight. Even if you can't get into the free training we have the ability to try out our platform and training for only $1. You can go here to sign up: http://helpinmarketing.com/ Learning is a on going process and it takes time. This type of learning is perfect when things are slow. Instead of waiting for the phone to ring I can be watching a training video, listening to a webinar. Tonight I am going to a meeting of a company that has taken learning to a whole new level. I have the opportunity to get involved at the beginning with company and will let you know what I have found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment