Friday, June 5, 2009

The answer to idle time, is to press in and focus. The real estate market seems to be picking up some, and I am really looking forward to that. In the mean time I have to put food on my table and pay the bills. That is why I am on this Journey into the world of on-line marketing. Learning how and where to post your lead capture page so you can get leads is really a challenge. You can get discouraged real easy, and you just have to keep on going. You have to get out of your chair and do something. It is OK to be real about the fact that you have no money, but what are you going to do about it. Thinking about the problem doesn't do anything but encourage the fear and anxiety. Not only am I learning how to do on-line marketing, but also joined a small company that does Internet advertising. Between the training, conf. calls and webinars you can become a professional student and get nothing done. Looking for work is work. To be able to get leads, you need to create something to capture them. So, I am getting help here: :http://helpinmarketing.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment