Friday, June 19, 2009

Boy, what a week this has been. Real estate is starting to pick up "by faith". I have been working on my e-mail campaigns. I am finding out that FireFox is the way to go now. IE just isn't responding to certian web sites like FireFox does. We had our Thursday night free training on Blogging. There is so much to learn, but this is what it is all about. Learn, stretch and grow. Everyday it seems like I am learning more about the internet and how to promote my business's on different platforms. From Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, Blog, YouTube and still more. Becoming an On Line Marketer really can become a full time job. I find myself spending about 2 hours a day now on my affiliate marketing projects and MLM business. Looking for real estate leads is the challenge. Well, now I have to learn how to navigate FireFox. Google really helps finding answers to "how to". Again if your looking for some good training on all of this. http://helpinmarketing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment